Biến tần trung thế ABB| Biến tần trng thế ABB ACS2000| Biến tần
– Power : 250 – 1600kW
– Voltage : 4.0 – 6.9 kV
– Suitable for use with or without an input isolation transformer
– Direct-to-line connection (transformerless) provides lowest cost of ownership
– Active Front End (AFE) for minimal line side harmonics, regeneration and power factor correction
– Simple drive system integration
– Three in – three out cabling technique for quick and easy installation
– Suitable for new or existing induction motors
– Modular design provides high reliability and low mainte- nance costs.
ACS 2000, low harmonic drives
ABB’s low harmonic drives offer optimal low harmonic performance which does not require any additional filtering. Line side harmonics of the ACS 2000 are compliant with all relevant standards. This avoids the need for harmonic analysis or the installation of a multi-pulse transformer, network filters or other additional equipment for harmonics reduction.
ACS 2000, regenerative drives
ACS 2000 regenerative drives provide enhanced active braking and power factor correction.
The AFE enables regenerative braking which allows full power flow both in motoring and generating mode. Regeneration offers significant energy savings compared to other braking methods as energy is fed back to the supply network. Regeneration is especially suitable for applications with frequent starts and stops. It allows energy efficient continuous braking of applications such as downhill conveyors or expanders in gas pipelines.
The AFE can also provide reactive power (VAR) compensation. With VAR compensation, the voltage level can be controlled to stay within tight limits. A smooth network voltage profile can be maintained and reactive power penalties can be avoided.
Fields of application:
– Cement, mining and minerals: Conveyors, crushers, mills, fans and pumps
– Chemical, oil and gas: Pumps, compressors, extruders, mixers and blowers
– Metals: Fans and pumps
– Pulp and paper: Fans, pumps, refiners, vacuum pumps and chippers
– Power generation: Fans, pumps, conveyors and coal mills
– Water: Pumps
– Other applications: Test stands and wind tunnels